Installation of additional feeding lines DryRapid 1500.
See more TK
|Total value:||Price not specified|
|Contract award criteria:||including VAT (show both prices)|
|Publication date:||22.05.2020 12:28|
|Bid submission deadline:||02.06.2020 13:00|
|Latest editing:||29.05.2020 10:28|
|Per-item bid submission:||Not applicable. Proposal shall cover the entire lot.|
|Restriction on submission of a bid higher than previously submitted|
Bidding initiator has set a restriction on submission of a bid with a price which is higher than the price of the previous bid submitted by the bidder. Once the bid is submitted, the stated price can not be increased.:
|Upload of bid-related documents required|
Bidding initiator will not consider the bids with no documentation attached.:
|Rank assignment to bids|
In the course of bidding a rank (position) in terms of price is assigned to a quotation.:
Assignment of the 1st rank (position) to a bid does not imply the bidder's winning, but enhances the bid's preferability for the Buyer when selecting the winner, all other factors being equal.
If within the last 30 minutes of the bid submission period a bid is submitted by one of the bidders, then the bid submission deadline for this call for bids will automatically be extended by 30 minutes from submission of the last bid.:
In calls for bids with ranking bid submission deadline will automatically be extended in the same manner, if the rank of one of the bidders changes.
|Payment terms:||Preferably: Payment upon signing of acts of performed works.|
|Delivery terms:||Performance of works "turnkey", in time, according to the TZ. All costs should be included. Warranty period for work 36 months.|
|Georeferencing:||Voronezh Oblast, Talovsky District|
For all questions of participation in this trade procedure please contact specialists B2B-center: tel.: (495) 989-85-19 do.7610, 7620.
Additional procurement advice can be obtained by submitting a request for clarification through the electronic trading platform.
1. This competitive procedure for the prior selection of the Contractor is directed to request commercial proposals which (like the Contractor's pre-selection procedure itself) is not offer, auction or competition and its conduct is not regulated by Art. 447-449 h. 1 and 1057-1061 h. 2 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Thus, this procedure does not impose an appropriate amount of civil obligations on the Organizer and reserves the right to refuse all the proposals received under any cause or terminate the selection procedure at any time without explanation, without incurring any responsibility to the Participants.$
2. The offer must be downloaded, after which the documentation will be checked.
3. The participant needs to submit a proposal in the form of a completed EXCEL Table (by form in the attachment), a complete package of documents (see constituent documents for legal entities), with an attached reference sheet with similar work experience.
4. Incomplete KP to tender are not accepted.
5. Organization/documentation that does not conform to the requirements and forms specified in the notice, the Organizer has the right to reject without explanation and recognize this documentation and, accordingly, the Applicant does not to meet the requirements of this competitive procedure.
6. The winner of the tender is approved by the Chairman of the tender committee, based on the results of all aggregate factors (price, consent to the terms of payment, availability of upfront, term of work, warranty on work, availability of guarantee withholding)
Venue of the procedure: This procedure is carried out in electronic form on E-marketplace of B2B-Center Group (www.b2b-center.ru). Participants' bids shall be submitted in the form of an e-document.
For technical questions and project documentation, please contact:
Andrey Chumichev — Instrument Engineer
tel. +7 (910) 241-08-80, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Under commercial conditions contact:
Head of the direction of tender work
tel. +7 (910) 749-34-04
|Venue of bidding:||This bidding procedure is held electronically at www.b2b-center.ru. Participants' proposals are to be submitted as an e-document signed with a digital signature.|
|Latest submitted bids|
|Status of bidding: archival.|
|Total bids: 0|