|Accreditation group:||общая русагро|
|Total value:||7 900 000,00 RUB (price excluding VAT)|
|Contract award criteria:||price excluding VAT (show both prices)|
|Publication date:||29.04.2019 19:03|
|Bid submission deadline:||21.05.2019 11:25 (was extended by 25 min, 9 sec)|
|Latest editing:||29.04.2019 19:03|
|Per-item bid submission|
Participants can submit their proposals for separate items of the purchase:
|Restriction on submission of a bid higher than previously submitted|
Bidding initiator has set a restriction on submission of a bid with a price which is higher than the price of the previous bid submitted by the bidder. Once the bid is submitted, the stated price can not be increased.:
|Mandatory upload of bid-related documentation|
Bidding initiator will not consider the bids with no documentation attached.:
|Minimum bid increment/decrement|
Organizer established pips of Bidder per one for each item.:
|1% of total amount|
|Payment terms:||deferred payment 35 banking days after delivery (performance of works)|
Penalties for late commissioning for each full week of 2.5% of the full value of the contract. Payment of 80% + 20% guarantee payment.
|Delivery terms:||Packaging, marking, transportation on DAP condition|
|Georeferencing:||- RUSAGRO-BELGOROD LLC - Chernyansky Branch Belgorod Region, Chernyansky District, Chernyanka|
- Krivets-Sahar OJSC Kursk Region, Manturovsky District, Seym
- RUSAGRO-BELGOROD LLC - Nika Branch, Belgorod Region, Volokonovsky District, Pyatnitskoye Village, Maresevoy Prospect, 21
- Russia, Tambov Oblast,
1. The present competitive procedure on preliminary selection of the contractor is directed in accordance with the tender regulations of the tender organizer in the framework of the procedure of request for commercial proposals, which (as well as the procedure Preliminary selection of the contractor) is not an offer, auction or competition and its holding is not regulated by art. 447-449 hours 1 and 1057-1061, 2 of the CIVIL Code of the Russian Federation.
Thus, this procedure does not impose on the organizer the corresponding volume of civil obligations and reserves the right to refuse all received offers for any reason or to terminate the selection procedure at any time without Reasons without incurring any liability to the participants.
By taking part in the tender, you agree to the terms of this tender and the requirements for the participating companies set forth in this invitation (including but not limited to).
Work with a company-participant can be continued only if the organizer receives all the required information and copies of documents.
To participate in the tender it is necessary to send the following package of documents through ETP www.b2b-center.ru:
1. Table of prices and warranty indicators (annex № 2), compiled in accordance with annex № 1 to this invitation (specification)
2. Documents listed in annex № 3 to this invitation (list of mandatory documents provided by bidders as part of the application).
The validity of your offer must be at least 90 (ninety) days from the date of receipt of your offer. If during the term of the offer, your company will be signed a contract, the validity of your offer remains unchanged until the fulfillment of obligations under such contract.
3. The tender organizer reserves the right to choose several winners, dividing at its discretion and without explanation of reasons between several potential suppliers-participants of the competitive procedure.
4. Organization/documentation that does not conform to the requirements and forms specified in the notice, the organizer has the right to reject without explanation and to recognize this documentation, and, accordingly, the applicant, not conforming to the requirements of this Competitive procedure.
5. Visiting of the object for acquaintance with volume works is obligatory. It is necessary to visit the plant and meet with representatives of the customer, contacts are specified in the technical specification.
6. Carrying out of competitive procedure includes direct bidding with filling of all additional fields of offers. APPLICANTS are selected for the documentation provided. The offer must be loaded before the end date of the bidding, after which the documents will be checked and the applicants ' admission.
7. The prices should be specified without VAT and include all contractor's expenses for performance of works, and remuneration of the contractor.
8. Payment will be made in rubles at the expiry of 35 (thirty-five) banking days on the first payment day of the customer (working Monday and Wednesday) after the execution of the works and the signing of the acts of acceptance and transfer. In case of impossibility to confirm the requested payment terms, we ask you to offer your own. Please note that any advance payment must be provided by the bank guarantee (not welcomed). Standard penalties 2.5% per week. (See Contract template-Appendix № 6)
9. The winner (i) of the bidding is approved by the Chairman of the Tender Committee, according to the results of all cumulative factors (price, deferred payment, availability/absence of advance, guarantee, standard terms rusagro, terms of performance, no obstacles to Performance of the contract, quality and completeness of the provided documentation).
10. The company party is obligated to treat the data transmitted under this invitation as confidential information. A company party is bound by a condition of confidentiality in respect of all data and facts disclosed to it in connection with this procedure, and may disclose these data and facts to third parties only with the written consent of the tender Organizer.
11. All trades for Rusagro counterparties on the B2B are free. EDS is not required at this time.
12. Questions on Procedure – Julia Kobzeva purchasing manager
Mob: + 7-962-300-20-04
Questions on the technical task-representative of the customer, contacts are specified in the technical specification.
Annexes to this invitation:
Appendix № 1-Technical specification;
Appendix № 2 – Price table (KP template)
Appendix № 3 – Application for participation in the Tender/procedure;
Appendix № 4 – Contract template and vendor requirements.
Participants of the tender, when formulating and developing a proposal, are obliged to use the annexes listed above to present the invitation and submit all the documents constituting the tender proposal in accordance with their requirements.
The tender bidder's proposal should not contain any conditions that contradict the requirements of the tender documentation.
In case of reasonable doubt about the fairness of the tender, please contact the following contacts immediately:
Purchasing Director: Andrei Balachikhin,
+ 7 (495) 363-16-61 ext. 1640, ABalachikhin@rusagrogroup.ru
Head of Internal Audit department: Dmitry Brekhov,
+ 7 (495) 363-16-61 ext. 1770, email@example.com
|Venue of bidding:||This bidding procedure is held electronically at www.b2b-center.ru. Participants' proposals are to be submitted as an e-document signed with a digital signature.|
|Бизнес единица:||Заводы СБН|
|Статья затрат:||Операционные /OpEx|
|Вид закупки:||Одноразовая|| |
|Latest submitted bids|
|Status of bidding: archival.|
|Bidding Organizer completed the procedure on 27.05.2019 at 09:35 has decided company's bid shall be accepted as the best Offer (name hidden) as of 21.05.2019 10:12:38 — for positions No. 3, 4.|
Reject all offers for positions No. 1, 2.
The participants of trading procedure were notified.
Ground of decision: По итогам сравнительного анализа, полученных от участников тендера, по совокупности критериев (в т.ч. цена, качество, сроки выполнения, условия оплаты, гарантии, согласие на стандартные условия Русагро, полнота предоставления документации, подтвержденный опыт аналогичных работ), по результатам оценки опыта Заказчиком определены победители.
|Price / offer||Company / Date |
|4 388 500,00 RUB (amount excluding VAT)|
Bid for Items No. 4
Signed with e-signature
|7 143 096,40 RUB (amount excluding VAT)|
Bid for Items No. 3, 4
Signed with e-signature
|6 647 961,00 RUB (amount excluding VAT)|
Bid for Items No. 3, 4
|9 514 620,00 RUB (the sum is not subect to VAT)|
Bid for Items No. 1-4
|Total bids: 4. More >>|